(Please read the instructions carefully before applying.)
1. Only those students who have passed the Intermediate / Class XII in April / May 2018 in the first attempt with a minimum of 60% / 55% marks (as applicable for different courses) are eligible to apply
2. No admission would be granted without the presence of the parent at the time of interview
3. Read the online prospectus of Loyola Academy carefully before filling up this application form
4. Entrance Exam and Interview will be conducted before the student is admitted, and the result will be displayed on Loyola Academy College office notice board
5. The college reserves the right to cancel the admission of the candidate at any stage, if and when it is detected that the admission is against the rules, and is secured by giving wrong or incorrect information
6. At the time of admission, the original Class X and Intermediate / XII mark sheets, original TC, Bona fide / Conduct, Indemnity form and Caste certificate, if applicable, should be submitted within the stipulated time, failing which the admission would be deemed invalid / cancelled
7. Original certificates will not be returned till the completion of the course.
8. Ten photo copies (Xerox) of all the certificates of the School and Intermediate / Class XII should be enclosed at the time of admission. Students should keep enough Xerox / scanned copies of their original certificates with them for any future use
9. Students should also submit photo copies (Xerox) of the Ration Card and the Aadhar Card.
10. Please ensure that there are no mistakes in the original certificates.